OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
I have several forums in the Discussion Board in my Blackboard Learn course site. How do I search them to find what I need?
- Under Course Management in the lower left of your course site, select Course Tools, then select Discussion Board.
- Under Discussion Boards, select the discussion board in which you want to search (commonly, the Discussion Board whose name is your course ID).
- In the upper right of the Discussion Board page listing your various forums, click on the Search button.
- Type the subject of your search in the text field provided.
- Using the drop-down list, choose either Current Discussion Board or All Forums in Course.
- Use After and Before to select dates from when the forum was active.
- Click Go to view results.
- Click OK when you're finished with your search and wish to return to your list of Discussion Board forums.
Need more help?