OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
How do I register my clicker?
If you are using clickers in one or more of your courses, follow these steps to register your clicker within Blackboard Learn:
- Log into Blackboard Learn at http://online.utk.edu.
- Within your Blackboard Learn course site, select Tools, located in your Course Menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select Turning Account Registration (the tools are in alphabetical order).
- Enter your UTK email address and click Create an account. You will receive a link in your UTK email account to confirm your account and complete the registration process. Click on the link and follow the steps as shown.
- You will be directed to the Dashboard in your Turning Account. Enter the license and device ID information.
- Click Submit.
There is no cost to register your clicker. If you have followed these steps and have problems using your clicker, you will need to call the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900 or use the OIT HelpDesk Contact Form.
Your clicker must be registered for each course that requires it.