OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
How do I register my clicker?
If you are using clickers in one of your courses follow these steps to register your clicker within Blackboard Learn:
- Log into Blackboard Learn at http://online.utk.edu.
- Within your Blackboard Learn course site, select Tools, located in your Course Menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the TurningPoint Registration Tool (the tools are in alphabetical order).
- Enter your device ID (6-character number located on the back of the clicker) - OR - mobile access license (8-digit number provided at purchase).
- Enter the ID again to confirm.
- Click Submit.
There is no cost to register your clicker. If you've followed these steps and have problems using your clicker, you will need to call the OIT HelpDesk at (865) 974-9900 or use the OIT HelpDesk Contact Form.
Clickers must be registered for each class that requires clickers.