OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
How does a user Show Full Headers in Mail (Mac OS X) when forwarding emails such as phishing scams to the OIT Helpdesk?
To forward an email with full headers in the Mail application on a Mac, please follow the instructions below. With the Mail application open:
1. Click on the message for which you want to see the full header information.
2. Click the View on the menu, and then choose Message and Long Headers, OR press Command-Shift-H on the keyboard.
3. Click the Forward button, OR click the Message on the menu and choose Forward Message, OR press Command-Shift-F on the keyboard.
4. Fill in the address in the "To:" field as well as the subject.
5. Then, you can send the message.
Please be advised that the OIT Helpdesk does not provide support for the Mail application on a Mac.