OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
My contacts don't appear in my address book. How can I fix it?
- In the Navigation Pane, click Contacts.
- Under My Contacts, right-click the Contacts folder you want to view in the address book, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Click the Outlook Address Book tab, and make sure that the Show this folder as an e-mail address book check box is selected. If the check box is unavailable, you need to add the Outlook Address Book to your profile (see instructions below).
- Click OK.
To add the Outlook Address Book to your profile
Go to File tab and then Account Settings.
- Choose Address Books and click New.
- Choose Additional Address Books and click Next.
- Choose Outlook Address Book and click Next.
- Restart Outlook