OIT HelpDesk - Knowledge Base
How can I set Outlook to automatically download and open pictures when I open an HTML e-mail message?
- Click on the File tab and select Options.
- Select Trust Center and then select the Trust Center Settings… button.
- De-select Don't Download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS Items. Note: This applies to all messages that you receive.
If you would like to only download pictures from certain senders, you can add the sender to your Safe Senders list.
- Right click on the message.
- Select Junk and then select Junk E-mail Options… .
- Select the Safe Senders tab and then select Add and then enter the email address. The pictures will show in e-mails from that sender.